OneStat.com Web Analytics Trust People (once an Englishman in Philly): Darling buds of March?

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Darling buds of March?

Back from Vermont where I had a fantastic time skiing. It feels as if spring is about to break through in Philadelphia. It's a wonderful feeling when the sun finally has some warmth in it again. Mind you, it's still pretty damn cold....

In the meantime I've been delighted by the continued Tory resurgence in the UK. As I have blogged before, the Party is on the right road, but it is a long road and they have to hold their nerve and keep moving. Nevertheless, I found Howard's speech to the Spring Conference rousing! In Philly, the big issue is the proposed 'public' smoking ban being backed by Mayoral hopeful Michael Nutter (who's actually a very nice man in person). I hope to be back and talk about these soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home