OneStat.com Web Analytics Trust People (once an Englishman in Philly): An Englishman in Philly...just!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

An Englishman in Philly...just!

Today is my last full day in Philadelphia. I really can't believe it. I have had such a fantastic experience living in such a fantastic city, and tomorrow I fly back home to Britain. I have many musings to make on the last year and the last few weeks which will follow when things settle down again. I also hope to get up to some "travel blogging" about it in the coming days. For now though, with a potential blog rebrand coming up, this is a final farewell post from the great city of Philadelphia.

Thank you, Philly, for the memories.

1 Comments:

At 6:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After today we can finally give the title back to Sting...or wasnt that Englishman in New York...Well, anyway, i know you've had a fantastic time, and treasure your last moments.
I'll be seeing you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home