OneStat.com Web Analytics Trust People (once an Englishman in Philly)

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Bar exams done and dusted then, only "so-called" "vocational assessments" to go. Bliss.

This also means a resumption of normal, and more frequent, blogging service. I hope to get a summary of my campaign experiences from the forthcoming batch of local elections up soon. The blogroll will also be suitably updated in the next few days.

Later this afternoon I shall also be making my inaugural post on a new blogging venture set up by Ken, of Militant Moderate fame. Over at the Touchline Bawler he's set up a new sportsblog he's asked me to write for. It's a very interesting idea and I'm delighted to be involved with it.

For now though another Lemsip to help finally see off this darned cold...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home