OneStat.com Web Analytics Trust People (once an Englishman in Philly): ...and there's more bull from Blair

Friday, May 05, 2006

...and there's more bull from Blair

What has changed in the last five days?

On 30 April, a Downing Street spokesman said the prime minister was "totally supportive of the home secretary in resolving the problems that he has been addressing over the last few days".

On 5 May, Tony Blair sacks Charles Clarke as Home Secretary.

I know the Prime Minister's credibility and integrity is in complete tatters anyway but I just can't see how he can square this. The debacle which the prison-release scandal has become casts a shadow of shame over all those in Government even loosely associated with it. That includes Number 10 and its disingenuous, arrogant and high-handed attitude in pretending it wasn't really an issue at all and sweeping away any remnants of the convention of ministerial responsibility.

1 Comments:

At 10:26 pm, Blogger James.R.Skinner said...

Good evening.
My name is James Skinner and I am Vice-Chairman for Conservative Youth in Monmouthshire (Wales). I was wondering, as a Conservative blogger, would it be possible if my blog could be apart of the links column on your site? If so, I would be very grateful for your co-operation.
If you would also like to contact me regarding this quiery, my email address is listed below.
Thank you for your time.

James.R.Skinner


Homepage: (http://www.conservative.co.nr) or (http://jamesrskinner.blogspot.com)
Email: jrskinner@hotmail.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home