OneStat.com Web Analytics Trust People (once an Englishman in Philly): Turkeys vote against Christmas shocker.

Monday, August 23, 2004

Turkeys vote against Christmas shocker.

I shall blog on the Human Rights Act soon, a document I have mixed views about, when I have made up my mind whether I support it or not, but for now one nugget from the Guardian article on Conservative plans for it, and I blog this as a wannabe lawyer.

The Law Society quite likes litigation:

'"Meanwhile the president of the Law Society, Edward Nally, said: "A recent government study found the compensation culture is an urban myth fuelled by misleading media coverage.
"It is only right that genuine claimants whose lives have been ruined in that way should receive compensation. It would be nonsensical to exclude the public services from that."'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home