OneStat.com Web Analytics Trust People (once an Englishman in Philly): And they're off!

Thursday, April 07, 2005

And they're off!

So the election has been called and the polls show the Tories threatening. At least we may have an interesting campaign now. The key will be, I believe, how assertive the Tories can be about their plans. They risk sounding too much like a Government, in terms of the detail of their proposals, yet lacking the automatic gravitas and extra trust which comes with being in power. Although I do have exams looming over the next few weeks I hope to be covering it as much as possible.

I was almost recruited as a blogger for the Today programme on Radio 4 - I got down to the final shortlist but heard just before the election was announced that I hadn't quite made it....that means my more limited readers here will get more personal feeback!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home