OneStat.com Web Analytics Trust People (once an Englishman in Philly): Best wishes for a prosperous 2006

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Best wishes for a prosperous 2006

Happy New Year loyal readers! Now the Christmas break is well and truly behind us I'm back to resume normal blogging service. In that time I was delighted the Tories were up in the polls, wincing when I was meant to wince at Maude's reforms and chuckling at an old friend (who now edits "The Liberal") being slagged off by an embattled party leader on BBC Radio 4. My Dad is recovering slowly but surely, although there's still been much for me to do and sort out in trying to help. One of the low points was a titanic struggle with a Black Country council over whether parking spaces should stop an empty factory being used - oh for wealth creation.

Anyway, back to normal service. Have a prosperous '06!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home