OneStat.com Web Analytics Trust People (once an Englishman in Philly): More Lib Dem internet shenanigans

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

More Lib Dem internet shenanigans

I knew that the blog's readership had widened and increased in the last few weeks but I didn't know that a) it would have such a profound effect on readers or b) it could influence the Lib Dems!

Subsequent to this morning's posting the owners of the Lib Dem Forum have modified their advertising with Google so that a search for "scummy lib dems" doesn't provide you with a sponsored link to their conversations. What's more, a constructive dialogue struck up with the Ming Campaign has lead to them adopting my suggestion and focusing their web campaign; a search for "Lib Dem Leader(ship)" now throws up a link to the Campbell Campaign.

I just hope this doesn't harm the Huhne campaign...though something tells me it makes little difference!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home