OneStat.com Web Analytics Trust People (once an Englishman in Philly): Cab, m'am?

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Cab, m'am?

The Duke of Edinburgh's taxi also has a specially-moulded seat for the royal derriere...we should know as we made them! You can tell that it's a light news week, Government corruption investigations aside, when the Queen taking the royal cab to the theatre is a big story.

I suppose this is also the reason I was conned into buying the Evening Standard last night by the scandalous headline and hording splashes declaring "Secret Cabinet Plot to Oust Blair". It actually reported no such thing. Hilary Benn had merely authorised an aide to write an article for the Northern Echo. Journalists, eh...

2 Comments:

At 6:32 pm, Blogger Biodun said...

Aha!
I am soooo glad I didn't buy that paper.

The headline caught my eye just as I left work, but then I thought to myself
"Funny.. I don't recall Guido mentioning anything about that. There's probably nothing to it".

I am so hooked on the blogosphere, I don't believe anything unless I read it there first.

What's happening to me!?

 
At 8:36 am, Blogger Edward said...

I should have thought the same! I'd had a glance at my blogs just before coming out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home