OneStat.com Web Analytics Trust People (once an Englishman in Philly)

Sunday, October 08, 2006

To those of you hoping to see me at the Conservative Party Conference: apologies. The world of work kept me far too busy to contemplate attending! My Conference debut will have to wait at least another year... Alas!

This, in particular a new job, is the rather poor excuse for my sporadic posting of late as well. Despite beavering away frenetically during the week I often find an interesting idea or muse cropping up which just begs to be blogged about, however. To that end I am hoping to at least continue a weekly column which will, most probably, be my political musings of the week. I hope to be able to offer this week the latest in the failure of the police to handle my brushes with crime and anti-social behaviour, but let's see how it goes.

You will certainly, however, have the launch of 18 Doughty Street to look forward to on Tuesday...

1 Comments:

At 7:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah. and there I was assuming it was the girlfriend keeping you from bloggin :) don't worry about missing conference. People like me who filled out our application forms on time spent 48 hours waiting for a pass!

You would have been soaked and furious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home