OneStat.com Web Analytics Trust People (once an Englishman in Philly): Should I stay or should I go?

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Should I stay or should I go?

I've not been able to avoid the (dare I call it) furore surrounding the ministerial reshuffle that is trundling towards the UK, and the resignation of the Pensions Minister. I was struck by the irony of his resignation "to spend more time with his family and, from other sources I've read wouldn't be at all surprised if Nick Assinder's analysis weren't fairly close to the truth:

"Indeed, there are even those uncharitable souls who believe Mr Smith's shock move is evidence that the Brown camp are polishing their knives."


Or it could be more masterful politics from the Blair camp, ready to astound us yet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home